i literally find every iteration of this meme HILARIOUS no matter what fandom it involves
people who drink the left over milk in their cereal bowls are SICK FUCKS
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM BUT HERE IN MELBOURNE WE DONT WASTE MILK GOD DAMN IT I AM SO MAD THAT SHIT EXPENSIVE
is your caps lock broken or are you really this passionate about milk
milk is the only thing i have left
Scientists from MIT Developed a Trillion frames per second slow motion camera that can show light moving through a bottle. Ramesh Raskar presents femto-photography - For comparison, the imaging of a bullet captured at this many frames per second would last a year as explained in thepresentation by Professor Ramesh Raskar of MIT.
^ what you have witnessed above is light travelling in slow motion.
OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD
Mind = BLOWN
save money by not paying your bills
just to avoid accidentally using offensive language i’m going to start using 90s surfer dude slang because inadvertently offending someone is totally bogus dude
people might not want to be called dude
you are radically right and that is so not tubular my friend i apologise
I find your poor grammar and spelling to be offensive to my eyes.
watch me catch this gnarly wave of i don’t care
This miniature ecosystem has been thriving in an almost completely isolated state for more than forty years. It has been watered just once in that time.
The original single spiderwort plant has grown and multiplied, putting out seedlings. As it has access to light, it continues to photosynthesize. The water builds up on the inside of the bottle and then rains back down on the plants in a miniature version of the water cycle.
As leaves die, they fall off and rot at the bottom producing the carbon dioxide and nutrients required for more plants to grow.
if you don’t think this is fucking rad then get out of my face
This makes me happy
The following games include suspense, flashing pictures and ominous music. Not recommended for those with severe anxiety.
- Do you have a grudge?: based on the Grudge movie. You basically walk around the house and get to explore it, click on certain parts and you’ll see flickering shadows and long dark hair.
- Purgatorium: a short and creepy point-and-click escape-the-room game with some rather horrific graphic visuals nestled inside. If you are having problems going through the game just google “Purgatorium walk throughs” and that should help.
- Exmortis: graphic images, flashing pictures, begins with you waking up in the woods with a lump on your head and unable to recall how you got there. All you recall are the dreams. You’ll see a house up ahead and decide that shelter there is better than freezing to death in the woods. Think of the house at the end of Blair Witch and you’ll be right at home.
- Hero’s Adventures: If you wanna take a break from the serious horror themes of the above games, here’s a cute little game made pokemon style. Mild horror themes, no graphics, short little game.
- Slenderman game: Everyone was going crazy over this game back in the days. It is a short, experimental horror game in which you must travel into a dark woods at night, with a simple goal: find 8 pages that are scattered across the woods. There’s just one catch, he might get ya if your not careful. You must download this game to your computer (no charge)
- Ao Oni: Japanese survival horror game. Although each version differs heavily from the others, the objective is always the same. Locked in a mansion, you explore and solve puzzles while running from an enigmatic demon. You must download this game.
- Zombie games: This site has a bunch of games where you have to shoot zombies before they get to you. Each game has it’s own story. No terrible graphics. Suitable for kids. Think of it as a break from all the other heavy creepy ones.
- Red Asylum: Another interactive haunted house game, where you must try to find your way out
- Deep Sleep: You are stuck inside a nightmare dream. Something lurks in the darkness. Something in the depths of your own mind wants to pull you even deeper. Someone will escape this dream for sure. The question is - who is that going to be? Pretty sweet game. If you are stuck here are some walkthroughs
- SCP- Containment Breach: puts you in a ‘containment facility’, which is holding a strange and unnerving entity called SCP-173, a sculpture monster that can only move when not in direct line of sight. When unseen, it is extremely hostile and dangerous. You can watch a trailer of it here to get a good idea of the game. You must also download this game to your computer.
Alright that’s all the good online games I could find so far! Hope you guys all enjoy!
Here is a masterpost with MORE CREEPY ONLINE GAMES